- By goodluckbox
- In Uncategorized
- Posted May 18, 2017
15 Signs You Are Definitely A Runner
Ah, runners: a community of very quirky, endorphin junkies who take pleasure from testing their limits in what most would consider to be the most painful way possible. To outsiders, we are crazy, but we know that there’s nothing more amazing than crossing the finish line knowing that we’ve left it all out on the course. Though the rest of the world may not understand us, we do, and there are a few telltale ways to identify just who we are. You Know You’re A Runner When. . .
- You own more moisture wicking, athletic clothes than “normal people” clothes.
- You refuse to start a run until your GPS watch is synced.
- Nothing makes you cringe like the phrase “Run, Forrest, Run.”
- You have some serious tan lines.
- Instead of being disgusted by snot rockets, you congratulate someone when they have a good one.
- You know that fartleks, though they sound funny, are no joke.
- You tend to always keep a water bottle with you.
- You critique everyone’s form when you’re not running.
- You can tell a lot about a person by the running shoes they wear.
- You know that there are two kinds of people in the world: marathon runners, and those who haven’t quite lost their minds yet.
- If you go more than a few days without running you start to get antsy.
- When you go on vacation you look up cool new spots for you to run.
- You can’t sleep the night before a race because you’re too excited–just like Christmas!
- You have a mountain of finishers T-shirts and race medals somewhere in your house. (Hint: Store your bibs, medals, and race memorabilia in your Good Luck Box!)
- During your race you swear you’ll never do it again, but once you hit the finish line you can’t wait for the next one!