- By goodluckbox
- In Uncategorized
- Posted June 5, 2017
Fruity Popsicle Recipe
These tasty treats are perfect for after a hot run!
1 cup raspberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup blackberries
1 cup strawberries
2 cups fruit juice (recommended: apple, white cranberry, white cranberry peach)
Note: These popsicles can be made with any desired fruits and fruit juices.
- Peel and slice kiwi and peaches into ¼” slices.
- Slice strawberries into quarters.
- Add as much fruit as you can into popsicle molds.
- Use the popsicle stick to push the fruit towards the bottom of the molds, leave as little space as possible.
- Fill the remainder of the mold with desired fruit juice, while leaving about ⅛” of space at the top to allow for expansion.
- Freeze the popsicles overnight.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water to release them and enjoy!